The hourly tutorial, delivered one-to-one, is one of the most effective ways to improve academic performance. For over twenty years, Bonas MacFarlane tutors have helped students get into to the world’s leading schools and universities. Experienced, engaging, and carefully selected, our tutors teach students using a combination of our well-proven techniques and their own inspirational methods to produce excellent results.
Our tutors appreciate that parents and children have to be focused on academic results. We focus on measurable outcomes in order to motivate students.
- Our tutors set out clear aims and objectives at the beginning of every session
- Our tutors submit lesson reports to parents. These reports enable parents to monitor their child's progress
- After the first tutorial, we call to check that the tutor placement has worked in terms of personality fit and the right specification
- Each lesson will be planned and prepared by the tutor to provide a clear structure complete with attainment targets and, where appropriate, independent study to be submitted prior to the following session
- Once a student can see they are making progress, it is amazing what this can do to their confidence
To maximise the benefits of tuition, we can conduct Bonas Macfarlane assessments of students that allow us to define exactly what type of educational provision is required. These include complete psychological, psychometric, cognitive, behavioural, academic- specific, and skills-based assessments.
Please email us to discuss your family's tutoring requirements and to book a tutor. If you would prefer to make an online enquiry, please use our client enquiry form.